”I don’t think the new generation of Persona-users are going to be involved in the TV World— from what I can see, the guy’s somewhere in the middle of Tokyo… Shibuya, I believe. I think this time it’s because he really has bad eyesight.”
I just love how the ENTIRE Persona fandom simply EXPLODED when Persona 5’s trailer went online like—
Get ready boys. It’s a new generation.
New Persona 5 trailer holy shit
Current Grades that are released for my first term in college (note that for my university, the highest grade you can get is 4.0); there are five more subjects I need to wait for, and the full release of the the remaining subjects are tomorrow.
God, the wait is torturing me! ;A;
2. Does your character have any noteworthy features?
Freckles? Dimples? A scar somewhere unusual? Etc.
Firstly, this (very) rarely happens when it’s a Full Moon, but if it happens, it comes without warning— weird glowing gold marks all across his body akin to scars when you cut yourself with barbed wire will appear all across his body, with heavily marked areas being his arms and legs.
This was one reoccurring side effect of being free from the Great Seal, and unfortunately it brings unspeakable pain to Minato. When this happened the first time, it felt like he was dying all over again, but his tolerance for pain eventually increased; he can notice the pain, but he can move about normally. Hence, if this ever happens and he has to go outside, he has to wear long-sleeved shirts and pants.
Another thing is that if you slick back his hair, you’d find that beneath the bangs that cover the entire right side of his face, there’s a beauty mark just right under his right eye. Now, flip said beauty mark over to the left side of his face.
9. Does your character dream or are their nights
filled with an empty blackness? Describe a dream they've
had or a night they couldn't sleep to preoccupy their time.
He normally dreams more than he doesn’t, but most of the dreams he experiences isn’t exactly a dream but his consciousness heading to the Velvet Room. Being a guest that exceeded all expectations (his return from the Great Seal left all residents jaw-locked— true story).
Usually he dreams about hanging with the people he’s befriended in a world where nothing’s endangering mankind, and they could live peacefully— more so with his parents alive up until to date. When, for some reason, he couldn’t sleep at all Minato would warm up a glass of milk, ready a couple of cookies and either grab a book to read or finish up papers with his job in Scepter 4.
12. Describe 5 unusual characteristics your muse has.
Number 23 has been answered already~
Both questions were previously answered— someone beat it to you, man ^^;
1. What position does your character sleep in?
( i.e; stomach, side, back, etc. )
Describe why they do this — optional.
The guy’s a narcoleptic, so he’s going to end up in all kinds of positions— snap your fingers and it wouldn’t be fast enough to match how fast he can fall asleep; however the two most common positions when he dozes off is slouching while both arms are folded to cradle his head, and face down with the head on the side, his body moving constantly to find that sweet spot. Mmhmm, the Persona-user loves his beauty naps.
4. Do they have any verbal tics? Do they have trouble pronouncing
certain words or getting their thoughts across clearly?
The one verbal tic from him is his frequently-muttered ‘Whatever’ or ‘Screw it’ (“Doudemo ii / どうでもいい”) during times when he has nothing else to say, when he gets too confused, when he’s too depressed, when he’s too busy— yeah, I’d say this is his catchphrase, best exemplified on the Persona 3 Drama CDs. Take a look.
7. How does your character perceive themselves?
Positive? Negative? Neutral?
He’s the most optimistic person you could meet, but he’s a lot more stoic and serious than the average optimist. The guy’s experienced the highest of highs and the lowest of lows, but that didn’t deter him from being positive. A completely different mindset after his apathy back in most of his first life.
23. Do they prefer romance or affection?
What is the quickest way to your character’s heart?
Within the lines of romance vs. affection, he’s more to side with affection— you can’t exactly be romantic if you don’t show signs of affection, can you? As for winning Minato’s heart in record speed, you need to show to him that you can take any kind of pain he can dish out on you; most of which is emotionally and mentally. The guy can die at any minute thanks to his power (too many entities are targeting his back TBH), and he’s constantly fending them off so he’s in constant danger. He’s died twice already— if he happens to die again, you better be ready for the excruciating wait for his return (that’s as unpredictable as a lightning strike).
- What position does your character sleep in? ( i.e; stomach, side, back, etc. ) Describe why they do this — optional.
- Does your character have any noteworthy features? Freckles? Dimples? A scar somewhere unusual? etc.
- Does your character have an accent? What does it sound like?
- Do they have any verbal tics? Do they have trouble pronouncing certain words or getting their thoughts across clearly?
- What are their chief tension areas?
- If you were to pick one song — and only one song — to describe your character, what would it be and why?
- How does your character perceive themselves? Positive? Negative? Neutral?
- Are they a quick thinker or do they need time to sort through their thoughts?
- Does your character dream or are their nights filled with an empty blackness? Describe a dream they’ve had or a night they couldn’t sleep and what they did to preoccupy their time.
- If they had a choice, would they prefer a subway or a bus for public transportation?
- What do they think of creation? Do they believe in evolution or do they believe in God? What is their religion like?
- Describe 5 unusual characteristics your muse has.
- Have they ever been so overwhelmed they had to stop and take a break from something?
- Are they a team player or do they prefer to be solo?
- Can they multi-task or must they focus on one subject at a time?
- What are their best school subjects? What are their worst? List five of each.
- Is your character an introvert or an extrovert? How do they handle big crowds of people?
- Are they a leader, do they prefer to follow, or would they rather just stay on the sidelines altogether?
- If your character was suddenly challenged, would they rather run away or stay and fight?
- If your character was allowed to murder one person without any consequences, who would that person be and why?
- Your character has been granted 3 wishes; what would they wish for and why?
- Does your character trust people right off the bat or does it take them some time to warm up to someone?
- Do they prefer romance or affection? What is the quickest way to your character’s heart?
- Does your character have any enemies? If so, who and why?
- Do they have any weird bedroom habits? Any unusual kinks?
- How does your character prepare for bed? Do they sleep at all or can they stay awake for days on end without trouble?
- If your character had one thing to say to their parents before they died, what would it be?
- Are they afraid of death? Do they have any regrets?
- Does your character get restless when things are too quiet or do they favour solitude and silence? Why?
- Finally; if your character was forced to eat one thing for the rest of their life, what would they choose and why?
CLICK PLAY AND WATCH
This song is currently number 1 in the top 100 songs in Japan.
just reblogging because YouTube took down all of the videos for this song AND I HAVE TO LISTEN TO IT NOW
REBLOGGING FOR THE SAME REASON
ano hana no namae wa too long of a title
this qualITY JESUS CHRIST